iFoneTool is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only collect your personal information for defined purposes. We do not distribute or share your personal information beyond what is strictly necessary to fulfill our obligations to you. We may share your information only with partners who adhere to iFoneTool's commitment to protecting your privacy. iFoneTool will not sell your personal information in any manner whatsoever.
When place an order on our website, you may be requested to provide us with certain personally identifiable information includes full name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number, and credit card expiration date. The personal information you voluntarily provided will be used to fulfill your request, such as completing transaction, helping us provide better support and services to you.
All purchasers will automatically subscribe to iFoneTool Newsletters, and you shall cancel it at any time as you wish.
In order to better understand what services are valuable to our customers, we use "cookies". A cookie is a small text file that a Website writes to your hard drive. Cookies work as your identification card and may record passwords, preferences and purchases. Cookies let the web page server know that you have returned to this site. Cookies also can determine other information, such as the daily visitors to our website and the pages of the site most frequently visited. Cookies are unique and can only be read by the server that assigns them. They cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses.
You can change the settings in your browser to prevent cookies if you do not want to have a cookie set when you visit our website. However, by doing so, you may not have full access to all the web pages.
We protect the personal information you share with us. For example, if you make an online purchase, we encrypt your credit card number. Access to your personal information is limited to people who need it to do their job.
Authorized third parties may need access to some of your personal information. For example, if we need to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with a shipping company. We limit such third parties in their access and use of your personal information.
We do not otherwise share your personal information with third parties unless you have granted us permission to do so.
1. Privacy when uploading to YouTube
2. Revoking access to Youtube Data
You could revoke the access of iFoneTool software (e.g Filme) to YouTube at any time via the Google security settings page at: https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions
Your use of our services is deemed to be your full agreement to the following policies. For example, the services on this website can only be used for legitimate and legitimate purposes. You are hereby notified that installing or using this service for any other purpose may violate local regulations.
State and/or Federal Laws. You shall comply with the following usage restrictions set out in our usage policy. Any use of the Service on a device that does not belong to you or on copyrighted material violates applicable laws and the laws of your local jurisdiction
Violations of legal requirements are subject to severe monetary and criminal penalties. You are solely responsible for any violation of legal requirements. The Company is not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by the Service. Buyers are responsible for complying with all laws of their country and for using the Service lawfully
We do not allow the following uses of the Service or Anygo:
(1) Illegal activities;
(2) Child sexual abuse material or any content that exploits or harms children:
(3) Produce hateful, harassing or violent content:
(4) Any behavior that infringes on the personal privacy of others;
(5) Activities with high risk of personal injury, including but not limited to weapons development, military and war
(6) Activities with high risk of economic harm, including but not limited to multi-level marketing, gambling, and payday loans
(7) Fraudulent or deceptive activities, including but not limited to fraud, coordinated inauthentic behavior, plagiarism, academic dishonesty, and artificial turf:
(8) Adult content, adult industry and dating applications, including but not limited to content designed to change locations to engage in inappropriate behavior, such as arousing sexual arousal, pornographic chat, and pornographic content:
(9) Behavior of changing location to affect political campaigning or lobbying
(10) Activities that infringe on the privacy of others, including but not limited to tracking or monitoring individuals without their consent, location changes or identification of individuals