This is a legal agreement between you (“Licensee”) and iFoneTool regarding your use of iFoneTool products ("Software"). By installing the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
iFoneTool hereby grants to Licensee (an individual) the revocable, personal, non-exclusive, and nontransferable right to install and activate the Software for Licensee’s personal and non-commercial use, unless Licensee have purchased a business license from iFoneTool. Sharing this Software with other individuals, or allowing other individuals to view the contents of this Software, is in violation of this license. Licensee may not make the Software available on a network, or in any way provide the Software to multiple users, unless Licensee have first purchased at least a multi-user license from iFoneTool.
The SOFTWARE is owned by iFoneTool and protected by International copyright laws and treaty provisions. Licensee may not remove or conceal any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the Software.
Licensee owns the media on which the software is recorded or fixed, but Licensee acknowledges that iFoneTool retains ownership of the software. iFoneTool reserves any rights not expressly granted to Licensee.
Restriction on Use
Licensee may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software; Licensee may not modify, adapt, translate, rent, lease, loan or create derivative works based upon the software or any part therefore.
Licensee may not transfer or assign the rights under this agreement to another party without iFoneTool's prior written consent.
- iFoneTool reserves the right to terminate this Agreement if licensee violates the Agreement repeatedly. Accordingly, all rights granted to licensee herein shall immediately cease.
- Licensee may terminate this Agreement at any time, but shall promptly return all copies of the software or destroy them with verification by writing to us.
iFoneTool MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, OF ANY KIND RELATED TO OUR PRODUCTS OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE. iFoneTool ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE OCCURRED WHILE USING OUR SOFTWARE INCORRECTLY.
Your use of our services is deemed to be your full agreement to the following policies. For example, the services on this website can only be used for legitimate and legitimate purposes. You are hereby notified that installing or using this service for any other purpose may violate local regulations.
State and/or Federal Laws. You shall comply with the following usage restrictions set out in our usage policy. Any use of the Service on a device that does not belong to you or on copyrighted material violates applicable laws and the laws of your local jurisdiction
Violations of legal requirements are subject to severe monetary and criminal penalties. You are solely responsible for any violation of legal requirements. The Company is not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by the Service. Buyers are responsible for complying with all laws of their country and for using the Service lawfully
We do not allow the following uses of the Service or Anygo:
(1) Illegal activities;
(2) Child sexual abuse material or any content that exploits or harms children:
(3) Produce hateful, harassing or violent content:
(4) Any behavior that infringes on the personal privacy of others;
(5) Activities with high risk of personal injury, including but not limited to weapons development, military and war
(6) Activities with high risk of economic harm, including but not limited to multi-level marketing, gambling, and payday loans
(7) Fraudulent or deceptive activities, including but not limited to fraud, coordinated inauthentic behavior, plagiarism, academic dishonesty, and artificial turf:
(8) Adult content, adult industry and dating applications, including but not limited to content designed to change locations to engage in inappropriate behavior, such as arousing sexual arousal, pornographic chat, and pornographic content:
(9) Behavior of changing location to affect political campaigning or lobbying
(10) Activities that infringe on the privacy of others, including but not limited to tracking or monitoring individuals without their consent, location changes or identification of individuals